Comprehensive eye exams are important. As your optometrist in Spring TX, we're proud to provide this valuable service to the people of our community. Whether you're suffering from symptoms of eye disease or simply hoping to get an eye checkup, we can help. At Today's Vision, our comprehensive eye exams can help you maintain good eye sight and healthy eyes.
Benefits of Comprehensive Eye Exams
There are many benefits of comprehensive eye exams!
- See clearly in school and at work.
- Reduction or elimination of symptoms like blurry vision, headaches, difficulty focusing and more.
- Catch eye diseases in their early stages.
- Help ensure better quality of life overall.
About Our Comprehensive Eye Exams
Our comprehensive vision exams check all aspects of your eye health.
- Eye function. During your comprehensive vision exam, we'll perform tests to ensure that your eyes are functioning properly. We'll check your ability to track moving objects, see color and perceive depth.
- Visual clarity. We'll check your eyes for visual clarity and refractive error. If we determine that you're near sighted or far sighted, we'll write a prescription for corrective lenses. If we determine that you're in need of corrective lenses, we can provide you with eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- Eye health. We'll examine your eyes for presence of eye diseases like macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataracts and more. For our patient's comfort and convenience, we use digital retinal imaging instead of air puff testing to detect certain diseases. If we make a diagnosis, we'll recommend treatment to help you manage or recover from your condition.
When to See Your Eye Doctor in Spring TX
As your eye doctor in spring TX, we recommend coming in at last once per year for a comprehensive vision exam, even if you have no symptoms of eye disease. We also recommend making an appointment for a vision exam if you're experiencing symptoms and suspect that you have a vision or eye health problem. See your eye doctor if you have:
- Pink eyes
- Itchy eyes
- Blurry vision
- Watery eyes
- See flashes
- Sensitivity to light
Offering Family Eye Care to the People of the Community
As your optometrist in Spring TX, we offer family eye care to people of all ages, form pediatric patients to seniors. All people should see the eye doctor on a regular basis, from very young children to older adults. Our eye services can help people function in school, at their jobs and when driving. Good eye sight is the key to success in the modern world.
Contact Your Spring TX Optometrist Today
If you haven't yet seen the eye doctor in Spring TX for a comprehensive vision exam, now is the time. To make an appointment, contact Today's Vision. We operate in two convenient locations five days a week to ensure that you get the eye care you need! Come see us at our Rayford Road or Riley Fuzzle Road location today.